If you’ve been around my house lately or been around me, you probably have noticed a few things:
1. No matter what time you come over, I’m wearing pajamas.
2. My fridge is practically empty
3. Macey is in charge of getting snacks for her and Miles, and this is how my table, couch, carpet, and living room usually look:
4. The few times we’ve left the house these past 2 months, Macey’s hair might of looked like this and I surprisingly didn’t care.
5. I’ve only been to Target about 2 times this month, instead of 2 times in 2 days.
6. I bought Miles’ birthday cake and didn’t invite a single person over to party with us.
7. I am feeling extremely unsocial. Meaning I rarely answer the door, text messages, emails, and at church I sit in the corner and try to avoid eye contact.
For those who have not figured it out yet….I’m Pregnant!
Here’s the stats:
Due Date: June 28th
How Far Along: 14 weeks
Level of Sickness: In some ways I’m not as bad as I was with Miles, but in other ways I’m worse. I’ve lost weight, but not nearly as much as I did with my other 2 pregnancies. I lay on the couch most of the day and am grateful our schedule allows me to do so. I’m taking zofran and Prilosec OTC, which seem to help and allow me to eat a little every day. And Paul is of course awesome and is doing everything he can to pick up my slack.
We are ecstatic to be having another baby and I just keep reminding myself that all the nausea and throwing up is well worth it!! Besides, I know it could be so much worse.