We just got back from visiting the Bartlett’s in North Carolina and I don’t even know where to begin. We took a million pictures, so I’ll go through those later and put a gallery on navasard.com, stay tuned. We spent almost all of our time at Emily’s family’s beach house in Topsail and we already can’t wait to go back. We did a lot of body boarding, Wii playing, talking, eating, and lounging.
Here’s my top ten list from the trip (in no particular order):
1. Meeting Amaryllis, her and Macey are already bff’s
2. Beating Jake in Pro-Faceoff on Guitar Hero
3. When Emily and I rode side-by-side on an awesome wave (we actually held hands and on another one Emily’s board was on top of me) :)
4. Lots of ice cream cones, which reminded us of our last vacation together
5. Dutch Blitz and the constant banter
6. Eating at the Farmer’s Market and listening to the locals
7. Mario Kart
8. Laughing so hard I cried
9. Eating sandwiches on the beach after a hard morning of body boarding
10. And of course just hanging out with the “Fartlett’s” and reminiscing about the good old times in Provo
Thanks Em and Jake for a great vacation, we couldn’t ask for better friends!! You can check out Emily’s Blog for more info about our trip.