Ok, my old roomie Angie tagged me for this survey thing and since I don’t have much to post about I’m going to do it.
10 years ago: I was 15 and a sophmore at Squalicum. To be honest I don’t remember much that went on, sad I know. Lets see, I was a Sophomore class officer, so I had lots of fun in leadership and planning the dances and assemblies. One of my favorite things to do with my friends was to dress up in crazy clothes and go to dances or to Haggens (the grocery store).
5 Things on my To-Do list today:
1. Find someone to watch Macey Friday while I get my eyebrows waxed.
2. Do all our laundry from Texas.
3. Go birthday shopping for Macey.
4. Call to see what the card is for Card Group this month
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Chocolate cake
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Fresh fruit
4. Dr. Pepper
5. Anything that has sugar in it
What Would I do If I were suddenly made a Billionaire: First I would take a nice long trip to Europe and maybe pay for a few of friends to meet us out there. Then when I got home I would buy myself the orange Buddy scooter I’ve been dreaming about, and finally I would buy a house in Washington!!
5 Places I Have Lived:
Now, I haven’t lived in 5 different cities, but I have lived in plenty of different houses/apartments. So, here are the cities I’ve lived in.
1. Bellingham, WA ( 2 different houses)
2. Provo,UT (5 different apartments)
3. Orem, UT (3 different places)
5 Jobs That I’ve Had:
1. Stock Girl at Ennens’ Mini-Mart. 10 hours a week, I stocked the cooler and did the garbages, thrilling!
2. Coiler at Premier, I coiled agendas. It was my least favorite of all the jobs I’ve had. Not only was the work like a sweat shop the other coilers were not very friendly.
3. Order Entry at Premier, I moved from the sweat shop to the air conditioned upstairs.
4. Art Prep Liaison at Premier
5. TEACHER, 2nd grade at Eaglecrest
5 Things Most People Don’t know About Me:
I answered this in a tag I got a little while ago so if these are boring, sorry.
1. I hate to wear white socks. I try to avoid it at all costs, every once in awhile I have to wear white socks when I’m working out and I feel plain the whole time.
2. I’m a reality show junkie. My favorites are The Hills and Real World.
3. I hate returning things to stores or calling to make appointments, it gives me horrid anxiety.
4. Charades is my most hated game, I will not play.
5. I wish I could sew, I thought it was lame when I was little but I now realize it’s a useful skill. But, I don’t have the patience to learn or someone with the patience to actually teach me.