November was one of our more mellow months this year, it was much needed and appreciated.
- We spent a few sunny afternoons at a new park with our friends.
- We all passed many hours enjoying Disney+
- So much BYU Basketball. We have really enjoyed having 6 season tickets this year.
- Crew got glasses!!
- Holly went to Grandparent's Lunch at school with the boys. They've never cared about not having grandparents to join them all the other years, but this year, they cared. Holly to the rescue.
- Working with the youth at church always keeps me busy. We did a movie night and I couldn't resist doing a soda bar for it.
We also had YW's in Excellence. All the cute girls in our congregation.
- We took our last trip to the aquarium before our pass expired.
We really will miss coming here a few times a month.
- I of course went hiking every friday with my people.
- Chewbacca Crew made a lot of appearances this month.
- Fang is still the most popular member of our family and likes to be in on all the action.
- We had our last cub scout pack meeting!!! They did a cub-a-polis.
Miles got 2nd place.
- Miles also had a surprisingly adorable and not too unpolitically correct Thanksgiving performance at school.
- Miles turned 10!!! Pretty crazy that he's already 10.
He had an awesome birthday party at Nickelcity. I told him he could invite 10 friends. He wanted to invite 14. So, he decided if we didn't get him a present, he could invite 14 kids to his party. Done.
Love all these kids.
His actual birthday was pretty mellow, just the way I like it.
He nailed his 10 year photo shoot.
Miles is my most social child. He is always planning play dates with his friends and searching the neighborhood for kids to hang out with.
He is sweet, a hardworker, cuddly, funny, and just one of my favorite kids in the whole world.
Miles loves all things basketball. Favorite teams are BYU and The Rockets. Favorite players are TJ Hawes and James Harden.
He also loves Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, riding his bike, and playing the switch.
He's a keeper.
there were a few tears before Thanksgiving, because Trina and TJ couldn't come because of the crazy weather. Luckily, we were able to pull out of our sad rut and ended up having a really good and lazy Thanksgiving.
The snow helped out a lot.
We went for a walk before we ate. The kids built their first snowman of the season.
Had to have a soda bar with Thanksgiving Lunch.
We ended the day with seeing Frozen 2, which ended up being way better than any of us expected.
- Normally for Black Friday we make our kids go on a hike. Lucky for them, the snow meant we went sledding instead of hiking. #optoutside
It was a pretty great sledding trip...which means there was very little whining and mostly lots of laughing.
- We ended Thanksgiving Break by decorating for Christmas and going to Christmas in Color.
the new sunroof was a huge hit.
It was a good month!