- Student of the month at school
- Got teeth pulled like a champ
she was hilarious on the laughing gas. singing songs, telling stories. highly entertaining stuff
We had to take lots of pictures of her teeth. It was the first time she'd actually seen a real tooth with a big root on it. Exciting.
- Went to nicklecity with just Paul and I
- Since our oven broke (We replaced our fridge this month too), she has really been cooking and trying to learn the buttons and things on our new one, so she can cook independently again. I think she's almost comfortable enough with it. She was probably the most upset by the fact that our oven broke. :)
- Turned 7, see previous post
- Still rocking school
- Finally got him an official diagnoses of Sensory Processing Disorder, so we have many appointments ahead of us, that will hopefully make our day to day lives easier.
- is actually starting to like and play with Crew more consistently!
Makes my momma heart happy.
- Killing it at preschool. Loves everything about it. Sings me all the songs and reads me all his little books. Miss Karli tells me he is a star student and I am not surprised one bit about this piece of info.
- I had to cut this sweet boy's curls. I was sad about it, but man he grew like 2 years overnight.
Luckily he let me put it in a pony tail before he got it cut. :)
Crew and Ruby are pretty good playmates during the day while M&M are at school.
One morning Ruby walked downstairs with her hair actually done and he ran up to her and gave her a big kiss saying "Ruby, you look so pretty today!"
Ruby does take advantage of his sweetness though and can often be found stealing his food, putting him in timeout, dragging him down the stairs and tackling him.
We are working on it. :)
My phone is pretty much full of pictures of this girl because she cannot be left alone and we are together 24/7.
At least she's a cute and entertaining sidekick.
- Ruby is a social butterfly and is constantly talking about her friends and wanting to have play dates.
Whenever she sees other toddlers while we are out running errands she calls them "my friends" and usually yells "bye, friend" when moving past them in the aisles.
- She is a pretty poor cooking assistant, but does sing me songs from time to time while I prepare dinner. This night it was her favorite "Let it go".
Like I said, I am never alone.
Which is why this is the state of my house most days.
- Ruby still loves babies and dressing up
Thank goodness I find her so cute!!
She did give us a scare one Sunday morning while we were getting ready for church. I was in the basement getting kids ready and Paul was upstairs getting a different kid ready, we both assumed Ruby was with the other. Turns out she was out front playing alone, in her diaper. Luckily our neighbors are all amazing and when she knocked on the Everett's door they let her in, fed her cereal and texted me that they had her. Thank goodness she loves it here so much she didn't wander far!
Due to Ruby we actually did ANOTHER room switch in our 1200 square foot house.
Once Ruby started climbing out of her crib, no one was getting any sleep, so something had to be done.
Thank goodness we had done Kon Mari earlier in the year or it would of been a much bigger undertaking.
We ended up settling on moving Ruby up to the office. Which meant we had to move out all my bookcases and thousands of books and the computer. Plus, all our door knobs now have locks on them and keys hanging above the doors. We might actually be Ruby proofed now.
We are all situated and it has been amazing. Everyone is sleeping again and people are much happier. No more Ruby waking up the entire house at 4:00am.
Paul and Macey love having the computer downstairs too and are already planning Macey's coding school lessons they are going to do together.
And seriously, getting these 4 to church on time or even at all!?! Let's say I think we deserve a medal every time we manage it.
And did I mention Paul went to Texas to visit his family?
He had a blast spending time with his siblings and parents, eating good food, and going to see the Texans play.
And we survived here. Always makes me feel like a rockstar when we survive well with Paul gone, plus he was having fun, so it was worth it. :)
phew, that is the end of the November highlights. Now onto some holiday baking.